Few days ago, I discovered that 2017’s calendar is the same with my year of birth, I knew the year will be an interesting one for me. I was tagged by Oreoluwa of Oreoluwa’s blog for The Mystery Blog Award. This is actually the first award I will receive since I started this blog and I’m really excited about it. Doing what what you love and being recognized by wonderful people is amazing.
Thank you Ore!
The Mystery Blog Award;
• is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
• is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
• was created by Okoto Enigma
Guidelines for the nominees
* Display the award logo on your blog.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
* Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
* Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
* Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
* Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
* Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me
1. I could be really hungry, but when i drink water, I’m okay.
2. I tend to be really shy at first, but when I’m comfortable around you, you would wonder if I was the same person.
3. I prefer messaging to making calls.
Oreoluwa’s questions and my answers.
- What is your best quote?
Answer: “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
2. Who is your favorite cartoon character and why?
Answer: Hmmm, i don’t watch cartoons, but i’ll go for Jerry of Tom & Jerry, because he’s smart, always a step ahead of Tom and never scared of him.
3. What is the strangest thing that you have ever eaten?
Answer: I once poured groundnuts into my bowl of cornflakes. Strange? Well, that’s the strangest yet.
4. What is your biggest addiction?
Answer: Honestly,before i started blogging and connecting with fellow bloggers, it was reading any good looking novel. Now, it’s reading blogs here and there.
5. Funny Question: Why is Chilli called chilli when it is very hot?
Answer: *shrugs* Because it needs to chill. Lol.
Here are my questions
- Why did you start your blog?
- What musical instrument would you love to learn?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
- Do you love plantain? if yes? How best do you like it? Roasted, boiled or fried?
- Weird Question: Can you date/marry your best friend’s ex, even after being convinced he could be “the one”?
Click here to read my best post, yet.
Hello, nominated bloggers, please accept this award, expecting to read from you soon.
Thank you for reading, you’re awesome!
P.S. Please, follow my blog on bloglovin’
pps. New to the blog? You check up once in a while? Say hello, i love making new friends. Click on the contact page and drop a message. Thanks!