Its June! 5 months gone already. Happy New Month and thanks for attempting to read this 🙂
Okay, so it’s a new month, obviously, and I would like to share with you a few points or quotes to guide you through the month. No one is perfect, but we can always get better. These points/quotes have been part of what’s been keeping me going. Sometimes, an individual can be depressed, that’s absolutely normal, but there are different things that can make him feel better, even about himself and trust me, a word of encouragement and inspiration is one of these things. This is actually more of an imploration. Well, let’s dig in!
- Don’t take any step or make any plans until God is involved in it. Whatever God handles never fails, so involve Him and let Him take the lead.
- Learn to give. This is very crucial, it attracts blessings, effortlessly.
- Never overlook your weaknesses at the expense of building your strength. Make necessary adjustments to become a better person.
- Don’t try to please everyone. It’s been known to be the cheapest and easiest way to be a failure.
- Whatever you obsess about is what you’ll bring about. Watch your thoughts.
- Agreement is not always positive just as disagreement is not always negative; someone can disagree with you and still add value.
- Realizing your destiny requires deliberate thought and action.
- People forget how fast you did a job, but they will always remember how well you did it.
- It costs more to avenge a wrong than to bear it.
- Smile, you’ll never have to worry about looking good.
- Add value to people’s lives. You will never go unrewarded.
- To have knowledge, you must first have reverence for the Lord.
- Create an atmosphere of joy around you by constantly giving your heart to God’s word.